York University – Certificate in Family Mediation (2019)
Master of Social Work – McGill University (2003)
Bachelor of Social Work – McGill University (1997)
Honours of Social Science, Criminology – University of Ottawa (1996)
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – University of Ottawa (1994)
Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
Canadian Association of Social Workers
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Languages: English and French
- Parenting Assessments (also known as Custody & Access Assessments / s.30 reports)
- Voice of the Child Reports
- Mediation/Parenting Coordination
- Brief supervised access services with report
- Reunification counsellingParent Consultation/Coaching
Office of the Children’s Lawyer (2011 – to present)
- Investigative assessments and written report pursuant to S.112 of the Courts of Justice Act and Report to the Court. These include interviewing parties, children and collateral sources, observation visits to consider interactions within the family, provide disclosure to parties and counsel.
Ottawa Carleton District School Board (2011 – to present)
School Social Worker
- Individual counselling and support to children, youth and adult students, completion of social histories and assessments as needed
Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre (2011)
Social Worker, Family Court Clinic
- Complete Parental Capacity Assessments and provide written report, as ordered under Section 54 of the Child and Family Services Act (CFSA) which include interviews with caregivers and collaterals as well as observation visits in-home and at the Clinic
Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa (March 1999 to 2011)
Child Protection Worker (1999-2011)
- Comprehensive assessment, investigative plan, in-depth psycho-social assessments and service plans, interviewing children, caregivers and collaterals, as well as observations of family dynamics when necessary. Preparation of legal documents and attendance at Court proceedings.
Portage of Canada (Residential Program)
Social Worker/Addictions Worker (1996-1998)
- Addiction assessments and counselling within a therapeutic residential setting, providing family support and counselling as needed.
Click here to open as PDF.